online advertising

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Haskell 99 Problem 1


Please find the problem here.


Please see the solution as follow

The code needed some explanation. First unit test does not support error nicely, so instead of having the code throws error - it is easier to return a Maybe a instead. That's why I used myLastTest to return a Maybe a and unit tested that one. The public one used to fit the problem specification is simply a wrapper on top of it.

Next, the unit test derived assertEqual to assertEqualMaybeInt, this is a workaround that if I used assertEqual "" Nothing Nothing, that will not work because Haskell don't know how to show a Nothing (which has type Maybe a, with a unknown)

No comments :

Post a Comment